Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping "philosophy":
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Shipping in the continental United States
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to "profit" from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
- Undercommit; overdeliver
Our primary shipping service is FedEx or UPS . Both are "ground" services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast.
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- "Availability". We usually Ships in 2-3 days. For example, some items will ship within 24 hours, others in a couple days, while some may take as many as several weeks (especially custom products made to order). The "Availability" value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the "Availability" timeframe, but please do not count on that.
- The method of delivery - our shipping method is either FedEx or UPS Ground (commercial addresses). FedEx Express Saver takes 3 business days; 2nd Day Air is two business days, and there are several options for Overnight delivery based on the time of day to be delivered.
Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
We do not profit from shipping. Should you charge Rush shipping, or if we're shipping your order internationally, your shipping cost will be exactly the same as we are charged by whichever shipping company is used to deliver your package. Shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout based on the weight of the items you are purchasing.
If you'd like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email at store [at ] manleysolutions[dot] com. Be sure to include a list of the products you'd like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address to which we should send a Paypal invoice (we currently only accept Paypal payments for orders shipped abroad). A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements.