FWAS4607 - FWAS4608 - FWAS4609 - FWAS4610
The Skyus-E™ is a common sense platform that eliminates the hassle of connecting to the Internet of Things, so you can focus on what matters. The Skyus-E is perfectly suited for connectivity in Kiosks, Digital Signage and Automatic Failover solutions.
Optimized for reliable 24/7 operation, the Skyus-E is based on FW’s Skyus embedded modem kit which is packaged into a compact, rugged aluminum housing with tool-free mounting. The modular, field upgradable design supports 3G and 4G LTE/XLTE networks. Equipped with an Ethernet interface, the Skyus-E is easy to connect and accelerates time-to-market for creating connected devices.
Skyus-E is tightly integrated with Crossroads, our IoT application framework. Users have access to Skyus-E’s online device manager, which is ideal for organizations that need real-time insight into their deployment health and operation. Device monitoring and over the air configuration through Crossroads eliminates the burden of managing a deployment and improves the IoT experience.
Our bundle units include an antenna and bracket for the device.
• Digital Signage
• Automatic Failover
• 3G or 4G LTE/XLTE Connectivity
• Multi-Carrier Support
• Modular design for easy upgrades and maintenance
• Tool-free mounting plate
• AXIOM integrated connection management
• Upgrade kit available for existing Skyus customers
• Rugged design built for 24/7 operation
• Simple Administration Interface
• Advanced Diagnostics / Data Control / Uptime Optimization
Verizon - FWAS4607
Sprint - FWAS4608
AT&T - FWAS4609
T-Mobile - FWAS4610
• Dimensions: 5"(W) x 1.75" (H) x 5"(D) - Approximate, does not include mounting plate
• Weight: Skyus-E 1.2lbs / Mounting Plate 0.55lbs
• Construction: Rugged aluminum housing
• Power: 9-36V DC, AC/DC adapter
• Mounting: Tool-free mounting of Skyus-E to mounting plate. (Mounting plate sold separately)
• Data Interface: 1 Ethernet Port
• LEDs: Power x1, Activity x1, Signal Strength x4. Signal LED color shows cellular connection type. Blue - 4G Green - 3G Amber - 2G Red - No Connection
• Antenna Connections: SMA Female x 2
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
• Upgrade Kit: Use existing Skyus embedded modems with the Skyus-E upgrade kit to add Ethernet functionality to IoT deployments.
• Carriers: Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile (See the Skyus Spec Sheet for modem-specific information)
• Multi-Carrier Support: The Skyus 4G LTE embedded modem kit (Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint) utilizes software-switchable radio technology for multi-carrier support.
• Standards/Approvals: FCC Part 15, Class B
• Operating System: AXIOM integrated connection management - Custom embedded Linux image enables rapid addition of functions, features, and carrier support.
• Security: Integrated onboard routing, network address translation (NAT), and firewall module
• Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DHCP, HTTP