Times Microwave LMR Coaxial Cable (Per Foot)
LMR-195 / LMR-400 / LMR-600
Times Microwave Coaxial Cable (Per Foot)
The Times Microwave is a low loss braided coaxial cable. This 50 Ohm coax cable has a stranded outer conductor and a bare copper center conductor. A 100 percent foil and 88 percent coverage braided shield prevents loss.
• Drop-in replacement for RG-8/9913 Air-Dielectric type Cable
• Jumper Assemblies in Wireless Communications Systems
• Short Antenna Feeder runs
• Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
• LMR® standard is a UV Resistant Polyethylene jacketed
cable designed for 20-year service outdoor use. The
bending and handling characteristics are significantly better
than air-dielectric and corrugated hard-line cables.
LMR 900 - Plenum Only
LLPL - Fire Retardant "Plenum"
DB - Watertight - Flexible Low Loss
Additional Shipping charges do apply.